Private Tours for Groups and Families
Why settle for memorable when you can make your trip to Boston unforgettable?
Private tour guide Ben Edwards offers Boston walking tours and delivers an experience your group or family will treasure for years to come.
Working with Ben is the Ideal Choice if You:
- Crave insider secrets and advice from a Boston historian who can introduce you to the very best the city has to offer
- Yearn to experience historic Boston like a celebrity and delight in being entertained
- Desire more than history and appreciate surprises along the way
- Are intrigued by the opportunity to hold and read rare documents and original colonial newspapers from Ben’s personal collection
- Value the unique chance to see Boston with a relative of Paul Revere — a highly experienced guide whose ancestors walked the same cobblestone streets as Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, and Samuel Adams
- Enjoy the bonus of receiving Ben’s children’s book about the beginning of the American Revolution
Stories You Won’t Hear On Any Other TourBen Edwards has a personal connection to Boston history and his tales are supported by primary sources.
See some of the rare documents and historic newspapers that bring his fascinating stories to life. Step Back In Time